The Ageing Workforce Award
The Education Partnership Award
For businesses working in partnership with schools to support young people facing disadvantage to succeed in work and life.
- Burges Salmon - establishing a dynamic schools partnership
- Coventry Building Society - boosting the confidence of young people in deprived areas
- EDF Energy - closing the skills gap to inspire uptake of STEM subjects
- FTI Consulting - helping young people understand lifes ups and downs
- Ford Motor Company - giving back to the local community
- KPMG - boosting attainment in one of UK’s most deprived areas
- Novus Property Solutions - lifting a schools reputation
- Viridor - investing locally to fill the skills gap
- Workspace Group PLC - internships to inspire and support the next generation.
Connected Places Award
The UK economy depends on towns and cities harnessing the potential of every man and woman who lives in them.
- Coventry University- courses that meet society's needs
- EDF Energy - Hinckley C, a lasting legacy
- Engie - kick starting employment for longterm unemployed
- Morgan Stanley- Eating and playing better in Tower Hamlets
- Huddersfield Business School, University of Huddersfield - suuporting society's most vulnerable
- Investec -social enterprise in Londons most deprives areas
- Samworth Brothers - helping boost the confidence of young people
- Tideway- turning the tide on plastic bottle waste