We have just 12 years to prevent catastrophic climate change. We must make the most out of precious resources, waste as little as possible and find ways of turning the waste we do create into new wealth. Waste to Wealth brings together business, government, academia and civil society to unlock opportunities to double the nation’s resource productivity and eliminate avoidable waste by 2030.
We can only tackle climate change with the support of leaders of innovative businesses.
If you are committed to making change happen, join us now by completing the form below.
The Waste to Wealth Summit is the start of an ambitious programme of research, learning and practical action. Waste to Wealth will support businesses to define individual and collaborative action plans and start to identify innovative solutions to shared challenges.
The Waste to Wealth Summit 2018
Over 200 leaders from business, government, academia and civil society gathered at the Waste to Wealth Summit hosted by event partner Veolia, at Veolia Southwark’s integrated waste management facility in London to tackle this challenge head-on. HRH The Prince of Wales delivered a keynote address at the Summit in which he addressed the urgent need to tackle the resource issue in the UK and explain why business is best placed to meet this challenge.
Watch the Summit
Join us and make the Waste to Wealth Commitment
The organisations below have already signed up to make these vital commitments.
- Set targets to improve the productivity of resources that are key for our business.
- Work collectively towards doubling the nation’s resource productivity and eliminate avoidable waste by 2030, contributing in the way that is most relevant to our business.
- Redesign how resources are used in our products, services and operations.
- Collaborate across our organisations, value chains and sectors.
- Reconvene and report on progress annually to share learning and demonstrate results.